Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm so slack. I'm sorry I've not been posting as much as I uesd to. It's just that my life is incredibly boring, these days. Like, you have no idea. All I've done that is of importance lately is learn to stick up for myself. 2 people have been getting me down lately, and in a matter of 2 days, I spoke back to them, finally. And it felt good. One of them was Luke. He was constantly dumbinb me down and making me feel shit about myself about my lack of intelligience, so I finally took a stand and told him if that's how he was going to treat me, then the friendship was over. So he said "meh, friendship over". So we're no longer friends. And I am so happy and content about it. He's said sorry for what he said, but I told him that I'm not going to forgive him. I don't need to be made to feel like a dumb piece of shit. :).

Oh, also, I've gone out a few times! Trying to beat my agoraphobia again. It's hard work. It's a massive struggle. But I know that I can, and I will. :). I've been on a few little walks, and to the milk bar around the corner from me, and I even went to IGA, just out of the blue! I planned on just going to the milk bar to use the atm, but the atm was broken so I decided to just go to IGA and use that one then go straight home, but that one was broken too, so I was like, eff it, I'll go in properly and buy some stuff and get cash out. So I did. So happy with myself. And today, Rhiannon and I went for a walk down to the train line a couple of houses down from my house and chilled there. I'll post a photo of us there, at the end of this post.

Even though I doubt anyone reads this, especially the people I'm about to mention, I just want to say thank you to a few people, who have been here for me so much in the last couple of weeks. People that I didn't expect to grow so close to, and people that I was already super close to.
So thank you to; Rhiannon, Kelly, Zac, Klaiden, Ben, Jacob, Rowan and Em. I don't know what I would have done without yous, over the last month and a half. I love you all unconditionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment