Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I probably should. And I just felt like talking about how I know some amazing people. People who always put other people before themselves, and strive to make sure everyone around them is happy. People that are amazing and I am so lucky to have in my life. I'm just gonna talk about 2 of them, in this blog.
The first one is my mum. Ever since I was born, she is the one person I know I can go to whenever I need someone. If I can't deal with something, I go to her and she will try to help. When my dad died, she started doing this so much more. She is always there for Matt, Kayla and I. Not only us though, but everyone else around her. She always makes sure we're happy, and we have what we want...sometimes (well, a lot of the time) that means she has to go without. She is a taxi for us. She takes Kayla and I wherever we need to go if she isn't working. She takes Matt places now because his car isn't working at the moment. She always makes sure we have what we need and that we don't go without. She has a casual job, cleaning houses for the elderly and the disabled. Clearly we're not the richest people out. But she manages. I honestly don't know how she does what she does. She is an amazing woman, and an even more amazing mother. And I don't tell her that enough. She is struggling, I know she is. But she will not let it show. That's the kind of person she is. (I got that from her, too.) She will put on a smile and try to get through it. But then she has her moments, like all of us, where everything seems to be too much for her. But she eventually gets through it. Because she is strong. My mum is honestly the most amazing woman I could ever know. And I'm not just saying that because she's my mum. I'm saying it because it's the honest to God truth. And I love her.
The other person I'm going to talk about is my friend Luke Bassett. He is one of the most genuine, kind-hearted people I have ever, and will ever, meet. He is alwayst here for his friends. He always makes sure they have what they want, and will go out of his way to make sure they have it. For example; on eBay, if I find anything that I want that can only be purchased via paypal, he will buy it for me and I just have to transfer the money to his account. The other day, he brought a couple of things for me and wouldn't tell me his bank details again so I couldn't give him the money. He also just spent $30 on me in the same way; I planned on transferring the money to his account but he wouldn't give me his details (this was for a TWLOHA tank top). If I ever need credit because I'm having a panic attack whilst out and need to text someone to distract me, he will send me some. And if he has none, he will go out and buy some and send it to me. He and I only got close recently but he is one of my best friends. He is always there for me through thick and thin, and don't know what I would do without his constant support and reassurance.

I don't know how I managed to get so lucky in having such amazing people in my life. Every single person that I am friends with has changed my life without even realizing that they are doing it. I wouldn't be who I am without their strength and belief in me. I wouldn't be who I am wouthout their constant giving, and being there for me through everything that's happened. Even the people I haven't known for very long have changed the way I act, think and feel. I couldn't ask for better people to have in my life, and I am so lucky, and genuinly thankful to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment