Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For once, I actually have something to talk about! Actually, I have a lot to talk about, since I last posted.

First things first. 6 years ago, on myspace, I added this girl called Kelly. We became really good friends, and 3 years ago, we became best friends. She lived in Sydney, so we were internet friends, but despite that, she was closer to me that all my "real life" friends. Awhile ago, we decided that she would come down for my 18th birthday. She was due to arrive on the 19th. Rhiannon and Cahlia both came to slumber at my house on the 18th, because I wanted them here when she got here. At one stage durin the day, mum, Kayla and Cahlia all went out, to go to the "chemist". They came back awhile later, then I got a phone call from Kelly saying that because of the floods in Queensland, her flight had been delayed. I then heard a knock at the door, then a knock through the phone. I realized it was her, so I hung up, and went and gave her a massive hug. She came on the 18th instead, to surprise me. We all just hung out, picking on the way each other spoke and such. It was all good. The next day, me, her and Rhiannon went in to town, just for a chill session and for her to sight see. Yet again, she was picking on Bendigo for all these different reasons. I was starting to get annoyed with it but I was like, she's from Sydney, clearly Bendigo is a bit different. Her and Kayla went to the movies with Kayla's friend Cassy. It was all good. The next day, I invited her over for a slumber. Before she got here, Jacob wanted to come over so he did. That night, she was all over him. They were laying on the couch together, hugging each others feet, while I sat on the chair next to them. I tried not to let it get to me. After awhile Jacob fell asleep. I decided it was bed time, so tried to get her to go to Kayla's room, coz she was sleeping on the fold up bed in there. She kept refusing, and stayed on the couch with Jacob. I wasn't comfortable with that and somehow managed to get her over to the other couch. Mum didn't want them sleeping in the same room though so I came and told her to go in to Kayla's room. As soon as we got in there, she started chucking a tantrum, saying she couldn't believe she had to sleep on that bed, and saying that she wouldnt. She sat on the floor saying that she wouldn't be sleeping. I didn't want to put up with it so I just walked out. About 10 minutes later, Kayla came in asking me to sleep in the room with Kelly, because she was on her phone and lighting up the whole room. So I went in there. I was apologizing and such, and trying to be nice, but she was being blunt and just completely rude. You shouldn't act like this in someone's house, am I right!? Anyway after like 10 minutes, mum and Kayla came in, mum saying she'd take Kelly back to her nanna's house (coz her nanna lives in bendigo too, and thats where she was staying). She went on about how she didn't want to wake up her nanna and her partner (yet she was fine waking up my whole family..? yeah that's real nice of you) and saying she had a bad back and couldn't sleep there. I ended up having to go and wake up Jacob and getting him to come and sleep in Kayla's room on the fold up bed, so Kelly could have the couch. The next morning, everything with Kelly was fine. Mum and Kayla were pissed, but I was trying to be nice since she had come down from Sydney for my birthday. Her and Jacob decided they'd go out and get drunk together that night, so I was like hmm that's okay, because I trust him (as much as I don't trust her) so I didn't mind. Then the next day, I found out that they had gone back to his house (with one of his guy friends too) and slept in the same bed or whatever. I was clearly pissed. I told her I didn't appreciate her doing that, and that a best friend shouldn't act like that. She started turning it on me, trying to blame me. But I'm not the one who is all over my "best friend"'s boyfriend now, am I!? So she got pissed, and I told her that mum didn't want her to come for my birthday dinner with my extended family. She started getting pissed about that so we ended the conversation. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since. She said happy birthday but that was it. She didn't give me a reason for not coming to my party. She didn't even tell me she wasn't coming. Me and Kayla were talking to each other about her on facebook (we didn't mention any names or anything though) and now all of a sudden, me and Kayla are both blocked on facebook. I logged in to my mum's facebook to see if she was still there, and she is, she's set to private. I lurked all of my friends who were friends with her on there and she deleted all of them, except for the ones that she's trying to tune. Some of which have girlfriends that she knows about, yet she's trying to get with them anyway. She left back for Sydney yesterday or today or something. I am honestly SO glad to have her out of my life. She is a completely different person in real life, to the girl I knew for 6 years over the internet. She is a spoiled, bratty, rich, immature, rude, mean, slutty, fake, child. I don't need that. I have the people I need, and I am so lucky that I do have them. I have amazing best friends (Rhiannon, Taylah, Jack, Brooke, Lahni, Kelly B, Cahlia), and amazing boyfriend (Jacob), and an amazing family (mum, Matt and Kayla). I don't need people who are going to be like that. It's just a shame that I wasted 6 years of my life befriending someone who wasn't who they made out they were.

The other thing that's happened is, I am now an adult! On Tuesday the 25th, I turned 18 years old. I was so surprised by the amount of people that said happy birthday to me. I had something like 160 facebook posts, probably 5 phone calls, 10 texts, and all my extended family came over for dinner. It was such a lovely day. Spending it with mum, matt, kayla, rhiannon, jacob and the family...it was just lovely. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Then the Friday was my party. I was so nervous, and was having an anxiety attack, but I knew that the people coming...they were coming because they love me, and wanted to celebrate MY birthday, with ME. So I pushed through it. I had an amazing day, getting ready with Cahlia, then Rhiannon and Jacob came over. Eventually there was probably 40-50 people there and it was so good. Despite peoples' drunkeness I had such a fantastic night. I kissed Jacob through the flywire (I still haven't kissed him thanks to my anxiety), and I kissed Rhiannon (her first girl kiss haha). Klaiden kissed me on the cheek, and I got about 2958713985794875 hugs. There were a few people that came that I hadn't met before; Klaiden, Zac, Jesse and Kelly. Others were supposed to come but didn't make it. I spent the majority of the night with Jacob, Bill, Natey, Cahlia, Rhiannon, Klaiden and Zac. I was supposed to be doing the rounds, and for the most part I did, but eventually we just sat chilling. I seriously could not have asked for a better night.

Here's some photos of what's happened since my last post;

  1. Myself, Kelly and Jacob
  2. Kelly, myself and Rhiannon the day Kelly came
  3. Myself and Jacob at my family birthday dinner
  4. Kristy and myself at Smiggle (at the Bendigo Market Place) [I hadn't been to the market place in a year, because I used to have panic attacks when I went there so I just stopped going. I went and it was a huge milestone for me. I've been since then, too]
  5. The '18' key necklace that my aunty gave me for my birthday
  6. Kayla, Bill (my cousin who is basically my brother), myself, Mum and Matt at my family birthday dinner
  7. Jacob and myself at my masquerade party with my friends
  8. Cahlia (my cousin and one of my best friends) and myself at my masquerade party
  9. Matt and I doing duck-face at my masquerade party
  10. Myself and Rhiannon at my masquerade party
  11. Klaiden, myself, Lahni, Natey and Zac at my masquerade party
  12. Myself in the middle of getting ready for my masquerade party
We all got sick of the masks and took them off, thus no masks in the photos from my masquerade party haha.

Well that'll do for now. I'm gonna try to do one blog a week. I think I'll just go from here and post one every Wednesday :). So goodbye until next wednesday guys!

1 comment: