Thursday, December 23, 2010

I have such a boring life!

I honestly barely have anything to talk about! But I like being able to write a blog. Even if it's a pointless one.
I guess I'll just start with, my 38 year old cousin had her first child, last night. I'm so happy for her. She wasn't due until January, but she went in to labour at 6am yesterday morning. Ava Elizabeth May was born at 12:50 this morning. Poor Blanche was in labout for so long! But she's doing fine, and so is the baby. :).
Next I guess, it's so close to Christmas! I'm getting an iPod touch, among other things. That's the big thing of the lot, though. And christmas eve, Rhiannon's having a little gathering. She invited all the girls but they all aren't going so it's gonna be just me and her, and her 15 year old brother and some of his mates. They'll probably all be drinking, but I wont be. It's gonna be good just to chill around a fire. I'm stocking up on aeroguard though because I have more bites, again. Then on christmas day, just gonna chill around home with the family. On boxing day, having lunch with the extended family at my aunty's place (but she's sick, so if she's not up to it, it's gonna be at my cousin's). Jacob's coming with us so he'll get to meet all my family and such. I love the amount of time i get to be with people over christmas. It makes me so happy. Then on teh 28th, it's me and Jacob's 1 month :3. Should be cute. I don't even know if I'm seeing him for it though haha. No idea what I'm doing for new years. I'll probably just chill here with mum like i have every year of my life except for last year, when I went to Rhiannon's for her mum's surprise party. Do you have any plans for the next week?

It's just hit me how much I miss school. I knew that I would really miss it, but it's only just starting to sink in that I'll never be forced to get up at 7am, get dressed in the exact same outfit every day, go to school at 9am, have classes until 11:20, have recess at the table with the girls, have classes until 1:15, have lunch at the table with the girls, have classes until 3:30, mum will pick me up, we'll go get matt from work, and then come home. I will barely get to see all those people, every single day. I miss them all so much and it's only been 2 months. And not only that but I barely even talk to people on the internet, anymore! The only people I've been talking to lately are Jacob, Cahlia, Brooke, Tay, Klaiden, Lahni, and that's about it! I also haven't been texting people because I need to recharge $20 credit in order to have one cent text, and I've had no money to get credit, so all my texts are 25 cents so when anyone sends me any credit, it runs out really quick. I miss people.

Also, the locust plague has finally hit Bendigo. And it's hit badddddddd. I walk out my front door and all I see are locusts, and all I hear are creepy locust noises. It is insane. And I'm terrified of locusts.
The only thing about Rhiannon's on Christmas Eve that I'm not looking dorward to, is the locusts and the mozzies. I swear mozzies have all of a sudden taken an interest in my blood. I've never had this many bites in my life, with every single bite I've ever had combined! But now all of a sudden, in 2 goes, I've got this many! It's horrible!

Anyway this is a pointless blog just to update you, even though I don't think anyone but Kayla even reads this these days.

Here's a photo of myself, Rhiannon and Ange at the table (during exams) we sat at every day for recess and lunch for the last 2 years, and a photo of some of the locusts (before there were even that many here. but there's still a few)



So, any readers I have, I leave you with the following questions:
1) What are you doing for Christmas and New Years?
2) What do you miss about school? Or if you still go, what's your favourite thing about it?
3) What are you scared of?
4) What's your new years resolution going to be? And who are you spending the year roll-over with, and where?

I'll write at some stage soon! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas break and get to spend it with family and friends, and that you're not alone. And I hope you have a fantastic New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment