Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm sorry but life is still boring! I thought I should post something though. I just felt like I had to. :).
Soooo my cousin Blanche had her first baby, a couple of days before Christmas! I can't wait to meet her! Her name's Ava.
Christmas eve, I went to a little gathering at Rhiannons. There was me and her, her 16 year old brother and some of his mates, her 13 year old brother, her uncle, her dad, and some other people I don't know. I just chilled with Rhiannon, Lincoln (13 year old), and Uncle Sash. Was a good night! We just sat around on chairs, had a barbeque and went out the front and Rhiannon and I watched the boys playing basketball. Then mum came so I left.
Christmas morning, Kayla woke me up by putting the kitten on my face and making him attack me. For Christmas, I got my iPod touch, some clothes, some shoes, make p, jewelery, books/magazines, a pedicure set, money, and other stuff. I've spent most of the monst, but I have a bit left. I brought McDonalds, 2 pairs of shoes, some cute white socks, some floral lacy fingerless gloves, a skirt and some mints. :).
Boxing day was so good. I was panicking all morning, and then Jacob (the boyfriend) came over. Me and him sat on the couch for a bit then I started dry-reaching and almost vomming, so I left him in the lounge by himself while I went and sat on the floor in the toilet vomming. Came back to the lounge for a bit but almost vommed again so went back. Sat in there for a bit, then despite panicking, me, him, kayla, matt and mum got in the car and went to Kristy's for lunch. Every year, our extended family all go to someone's house for lunch together. Jacob, me, Kayla, Bill, Amber, Cahlia and Jordy chilled at the table eating and such. Was good. Then Dakota, Eliza, Bree and Teishy were in the spa and we had planned on going in and eventually they got out to go on the trampoline for a minute so I quickly ran and got in whilst Jacob went and put on his boardies. Bree left so then it was Dakota, Eliza, Lateisha (she's in grade 3), Jacob and me in there. Teish was all over Jacob. She was being so annoying and I felt so bad but then after a bit everyone was leaving. Dakota, Eliza, Jacob and me were left in the spa and it was so good, just chilling and talking shit and such. Eventually mum wanted to leave so we all got out. Jacob saw my legs, which I never let anyone see (thanks a bunch, eczema). And my make up was all ruined from the splashing in the spa, and my hair was all shit, but he still thought I looked good n_n. Sooooo we chilled inside for a bit, then left. Went to IGA to buy ice cream and vodka. Came home, Kayla and Jacob had vodka ice cream, mum took Kayla to Elsie's, I watched Jacob struggle coz they put in too much vodka, we sat around doing nothing, mum came home, had fish & chips for tea, then Jacob was incredibly sleepy, so me and mum took him home. Sunset was amazing.
Went shopping on the 28th (my one month with Jacob, :'D <3)

1: My Golden Snitch earrings that Tegan gave me for Christmas.
2: Christmas morning, getting my presents out of my stocking. This is a Miley Cyrus book.
3: In the spa with Jacob on Boxing Day.
4: The amazing sunset. I took this with my iPod's camera so it isn't good quality.
5: On an escelator whilst shopping at Myer with Rhiannon.
6: Rhiannon's sunglasses were $2. My gloves were also $2.
7: Dakota and myself whilst waiting for news about Shell's cesarian.
8: My new baby cousin Noah Anthony.
9: Me right now. :)

2 comments: