Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever! My cousin gave me her old laptop, because mine so so horribly deceased, and I couldn't remember my password because it's stored on the laptop so I never had to type it in, and I couldn't access it on the old laptop so couldn't get it. I've finally figured out how to change my password and all that jazz, so now I'm back!

I guess I'll just give you an update on what's been happening since the end of August!
The lady who was basically my step grandma passed away.
I got this crazy sickness where I was unable to breathe or anything, and I was constantly coughing. I got it at like, the start of September, and I still have it now, only not as bad. I only have coughing fits every now and then. It's horrible. I think it's "whooping cough".
I had exams at school.
I had my graduation mass.
I got my very first boyfriend, who was also my best friend, Ben. He is amazing, I love him dearly.
He broke up with me, for personal reasons that I'm not going to go in to, for his sake.
I had my graduation dinner.
I got heaps closer to this boy I know, who I had a giant crush on for months and months, but then my crush dissappeared and I got the crush on Ben and dated him, then when we broke up, my crush came back.
Spent time with Jacob, the one I had a crush on.
Jacob told me he liked me.
Me and Jacob started dating.
People started calling me a slut because I had 2 boyfriends in 2 months.
I got sick of everyone. Ben and Jacob both didn't mind how soon after Ben I got with Jacob so that's all that matters to me. Ben's still my best mate.
I think of it this way: 2 boyfriends in 18 years. One of which is my best friend, so the feelings were bound to happen at some point. Everyone else can get f*cked, tbh.
Jacob and me have been together a week and 2 days. ;p.

That's all that's really happened. Nothing else is jumping out at me all that much.
Oh I did meet Ashlee! That was good! She's a friend from NSW, one of Kayla's besties, and I hadn't met her yet. She came down as a surprise for Kayla's birthday. It went really well. She's fantastic.

I promise I'll blog again soon, now that I can access this account! :D.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha my birthday was awesome.
    Also, YOU'RE A DIRTY SLUT! No, I'm kidding. Who even cares? It's not like you broke up with Ben and then jumped into some random kids bed the next day or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kayla
    Your birthday was fantastic! Even if i did get sick at the same time as it :@. haha.
    I OPEN MY LEGS SO EASILY, OMG. haha. exactly! me and ben broke up, then after 2 weeks my feelings for jacob came back. i spoke to ben about it before i said yes to jacob, and he was fine with it. ben and jacob's opinions are the only ones that matter, tbh. :).

    ReplyDelete