Monday, November 11, 2013

Why do I always let people get to me? I try my absolute hardest not to, but I am never successful. I don't let people think they're getting in my head, and I joke around and play everything off, but all the little things you "joke" about..? They hurt. And they hurt a lot. And they hurt me over and over again because I constantly over think everything. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I am also sick of hurting people I care about. I try my hardest not to but even when I try not to, people still get hurt. It's like I'm a walking grenade. Any time someone touches me, they get hurt.
I don't even know if and of this makes sense. It probably doesn't.
I'm just sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Tell them? They may not realise if you don't let them know. If you're joking around with them, they probably think it's okay.

    ReplyDelete