Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I don't really blog anymore. I know that no one really reads the things I write but just in case, I'm going to apologise. I just...my life is a roller coaster. I feel like no one cares what I have to say, or about what I do, so I just don't know what to write on here. It used to be the one more place, besides my tumblr, that I could vent where people I'm not friends with wouldn't see. But so many people I know got hold of it and have abused me for things I've written on here. So I just, I don't know. I feel like I can't let things out. But I need to. I can't let things build up inside me like they did once before. When they do end up coming out, it's not pretty. So I'm going to try. I'll try to blog at least once a fortnight. I'll try my hardest.

1 comment: